You care about your family.
We'll help you connect.
We’re here to support you with resolving conflicts, improving effective communication and deepening understanding among members of your family. Even when all family members love and care for each other deeply, hurt feelings can unfold causing resentment and disconnection. It can be helpful to have a professional guide you each in developing tools so that everyone in the family can feel seen, heard, and understood, ultimately contributing to a sense of psychological safety.
Indeed, Google recently conducted a large, internal study to figure out what helped their teams function at the most optimal level. They assessed talent, leadership style, years of experience along with several other indices. The study found that of all of the factors there was one that contributed most to optimal team performance: psychological safety.
It can be helpful to think of your family as a team. We're here to help your family function as a team at the most optimal level. And to do that, we’ll support your family with the cultivation of psychological safety - by helping each member of your family feel seen, heard and understood.
Collaborative Family Therapy can help your family:
- Build empathy and understanding
- Improve the overall sense of harmony and cohesion
- Learn tools to communicate more effectively among family members
- Develop and implement strategies to establish and maintain healthy boundaries
- Navigate conflict with increasing ease, thus reducing family conflict
- Promote problem-solving through an understanding of family patterns and dynamics
And because we have our own team of clinicians, one of our therapists can work with an individual family member while another therapist supports the parents, or the family as a whole. We're here to support you and each member of your family with emotional health and interpersonal wellness.