Our group specializes in offering evidence-based, trauma-informed therapeutic approaches. We help people to resolve trauma, heal wounds and release the burdens of extreme emotions and beliefs that might be limiting their lives, so they can experience their true nature and realize their full potential in their lives and in their relationships. We realize that no two people are the same, so we tailor our therapy to meet the specific needs of each one of our clients.
We have different therapists on our team who specialize in treating either children, teens, adults and/or families. We invite you to set up a FREE 20 minute consultation so we can help you determine which specialist might be the best match for you or your child / teen.
Modalities Offered by Jaclyn Long & Our MCAFT Therapists
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
- Mindfulness Health & Wellness Coaching
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Counseling
- Parenting & Family Counseling
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Play Therapy