Job Title: Child & Family Therapist (AMFT, MFT, APCC, PCC, ACSW, LCSW) at Mindful Child & Family Therapy, Inc.
Status / Salary: Part-Time, 12-20 hours per week, Mondays & Fridays. Includes 2 evenings a week (and/or a weekend day). Salary is based on experience. Associate: $40-$65/hr Licensed: $85-$95/hr
What we offer:
- Supportive, collaborative and encouraging team culture
- Consultation and Supervision towards licensure hours – triadic & group
- Ongoing training & support, particularly in Internal Family Systems
- Self-care encouraged
- Currently providing services in a hybrid model of support – Telehealth for older teens & adults, in-person for children and those who prefer in-person
- Hybrid model of Work from home / Work on-site for licensed therapists
Program Description: Mindful Child & Family Therapy is committed to empowering children, teens, parents and families with tools to navigate the stress of life with a sense of competence and increased ease. Our clinicians lead clients through exercises and experiences that help them feel more empowered to live an authentic and fulfilling life, more in touch with their deepest sense of themselves. We also equip clients and their families with effective communication tools, to help nurture the most important relationships that influence our clients’ young lives. We offer weekly consultation, weekly supervision and weekly training in Internal Family Systems.
**Currently all staff meetings & consultations are via telehealth platforms. Supervision of Associates is in person.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
I. Training Program
- Actively participates in training program that includes triadic supervision, group consultation and group training & consultation in Internal Family Systems.
- Reads, studies and applies materials presented in the Internal Family Systems training sessions.
- Regularly attends all trainings, consultations and supervisory meetings.
- May assist with staff supervision based on qualifications and experience.
II. Programmatic consultation
- Meets regularly with the Clinical Supervisor and/or the Director to address programmatic concerns.
- Discusses effective mechanisms of working with and supporting parents.
- Assists staff to build and maintain productive collegial relationships with one another.
- Collaborates with providers and partners (individuals and systems, internally and externally) as needed.
III. Administrative Requirements
- Maintains up to date records, charting regularly and accurately.
- Participates in program evaluation efforts.
- Represents the program in the community, as requested.
- Complies with all legal and ethical standards of performance.
IV. Position Requirements:
- Masters degree in social work or clinical psychology and license or license eligible (Associate working towards licensure) required. A licensed candidate is preferred.
- Experience as a mental health clinician specializing in psychotherapeutic work with children and/or teens and their families.
- Knowledge of early development and work experience in early childhood education and/or group settings for children and/or teens.
- Training in Parent Education is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to engage in self-reflection and participate fully in reflective supervision.
- Compensation for Associates (post-practicum) ranges between $40-$65 per client hour, depending on experience.
- Compensation for licensed therapists ranges between $75-$95 per client hour, depending on caseload.
TO APPLY: Please email a resume and cover letter to Jaclyn Long, Director of Mindful Child & Family Therapy, at:
Questions? Please call Jaclyn at 650-297-3400 x 2
To learn more about our clinical team, please visit www.mcaft.com/counselors